Friday, July 31, 2009

What would be a suitable title?

Hmm..what should I put...back from dead PART 2? or is it part 3 now?...Doesn't really matter I guess since no one is reading anyway. I'm just going to write whenever I feel I like it so even after 10 years (eh melampau la plak) maybe 1-2 years pun as long as blogspot tak bungkus I will continue the way I am....
What would be the story today? Well this month's hightlight would definitely be my induction course. Wo what so special about my induction course? Nothing really...except that I had to perform a dance in front of spectators (where they actually sorak and siul) for the first time of my life! Did I feel proud?....Never felt so embarassed since the day I was born....
I was 'called' to attend this induction course both am and khusus on the 14th and ending last Thursday the 30th. It was held in Kg Gajah, Perak of all places. Heard KKM conducted it in Langkawi, Genting etc. Why UiTM chose to have it in Kg Gajah god only knows. Anyway I went there with 3 of my colleagues Kamal, Hidayat and Effa. Kamal drove his Bimmer and fetch us one by one. Took us 2.5 hours for us to reach Kg Gajah. In the car we were discussing how are we going to fill our time there and how bad this course could be. Based on the 'seniors' experience we initially thought that it will not be as bad as what we would have thought. Once arrived everything started to go wrong. We were the first few ppl registered for the course as we arrived around 3pm and registration opened at 2pm and closed at 6pm. Naively we just took the key to the bungalow they have assigned to us without asking. We thought everything would be air-conditioned! How wrong can we be!
Not only there was no air-conditioning, there was no Astro, we have to share 2 bathrooms and there was 9 beds in that house! Initially we wanted to take a room with 3 single beds but then we decided that Kamal and I take the room with 2 single beds with an attached bathroom and Hidayat will take another room with 2 single beds and hoped he would get a roommate! He was very4x worried I tell you. I would if I were him. The surroundings were quite how should I put this..... 'menakutkan'. The reasons we did not take the 3 bedded room was because there was no attached bathroom and lantai tak siap! It was only plain cement! Our moral definitely took a deep plunge after all that.
To bring it up again we then decided to have lunch outside and after discussing we chose to go to Ipoh and Hidayat brought up the idea of watching Harry Potter. Thankfully I had done some research prior to coming to Kg Gajah and Ipoh Parade fits all the bill. We then drove for about an hour to Ipoh. I'll let u know what happen next when I have the mood to write hehehehe...

1 comment:

johnsafree said...

hi..just found ur blog..
im ur student actually.hehe
now i knew the reason why u were not around in july..
it was devastating wiks ever for my clinical years so far.
16 studs for every bedside sessions.
btw, ur blog not bad...keep writing when u'r free k..