Friday, May 02, 2008

Salam Perkenalan

Assalamualaikum

Isk nervous plak aku nak tulis blog ni. Why do we blog? Why do I blog? I guess the easy answer would be everybody is into it, isn't it? Well whatever my reason is I have already started it so I can make up the reason as I continue to write it. And my first reason is I just want to try it. Doesn't hurt so far. Sure it shaved some of my precious time but I got plenty of it at the moment.
For starters I would like to introduce myself. My name is Faisal Mohd Fadzli. Married and currently has 3 lovely children by the name of Afiq Nuqman, Alynna Natrah and Almira Nursofea. All were born in 2004, 2006 and 2007 respectively. My significant other is Sri Muharni Muhamad Mustahar. I'm a paediatrician. My previous centres of learning include Tadika Rasa Sayang TTDI, SRK Damansara Utama, Sekolah Agama Rendah TTDI, SM Agama Kuala Lumpur, Sultan Alam Shah Islamic College, Express Matriculation UKM and lastly University College Cork, Ireland. So this comes to my second reason of blogging. If any of you knows me, has ever come across me in any of the institutions mentioned above do contact me. Even if you know someone who probably knows me I don't care. I like to meet old friends and making new friends. Bukan la nak berkempen ke ape saje2....networking. Aku nak berkempen ape pun bukannya politikus. Enough of my background.
So what would be the theme of my blog? Politics? Food? Sports? Educational? I guess for now I have no preference. We will see what will happen. Could be 'rojak'? Who knows....Maybe would be kinda like a diary. Anyway that's it for now. Stay tune for more to come.

aBe

No comments: